2019 Renault Kwid facelift spotted undisguised ahead of launch
A set of pictures have appeared that show the upcoming Renault Kwid facelift fully undisguised ahead of its launch in the next few weeks. This is again the Climber version, also the interiors are visible clearly as well.
Engine options will most likely remain unchanged, except for maybe BSVI compatibility. The Kwid currently comes with two 3-cylinder petrol options. The first is a 1.0-litre unit with 68PS and 91Nm and an 800cc motor with 54PS/72Nm. Both come equipped with a 5-speed manual and AMT. Expect the AMT to be a bit more responsive in this iteration and come with a floor-mounted shifter.
The two-part headlamps design, a larger grille with the three horizontal slats and a wide air dam are apparent in this teaser. The rear is expected to sport a chunkier bumper, with high-mounted reflectors and a slightly redesigned tail lamp cluster with LED elements. Renault could also add some contrasting panels along the body to liven it up even further. The new bits on the inside are the new digital instrument cluster, a different design for the centre-console and orange highlights. Also seen is the rotary AMT gearbox shifter.
The Kwid facelift comes after the quite impressive Renault Triber and will be followed up by a related compact SUV next year.
Image source: Cartoq
Starts Rs 2.92 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021