2019 Porsche 911 Speedster spied testing
The 2019 Porsche 911 Speedster has been spotted testing before its debut later this year. The 2019 Porsche 911 Speedster will be the last hurrah for the current 991 generation 911 family before the 992 generation makes its debut. The 911 Speedster will be a limited edition model. The car spied in these pictures appears to be a prototype. That the Speedster will be a the last edition for this generations of Porsche 911s is based on the fact that the company had done the same with its previous 997 generation 911 family as well. The 2019 911 Speedster looks to be based on the 911 GT3 platform. Porsche also recently took the 2018 911 GT2 RS to a lap record outing at the Nurburgring.
This was not the case with the previous generation 911 Speedster, which was based on the Carrera GTS. The new Speedster has a refreshed front bumper, hood with extra intakes, central exhaust placement, and wide rear haunches sans the typical side intakes. This will mean that it is likely powered by a 4-litre flat-six engine sending 507PS/460Nm to the rear wheels via a 7-speed dual clutch transmission. Porsche might throw in a 6-speed manual option too. Expect to see it at the Paris Auto Show before its launch.
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- NewsEV chargers planned for over 69,000 petrol pumps across India
- News2020 Toyota Innova Crysta facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.26 lakh
- News2021 BMW S 1000 R gets Euro V engine along with more tech and new styling
- NewsCOVID19: Maharashtra to screen travellers from NCR, Rajasthan, Goa and Gujarat
- NewsDucati updates XDiavel and Scrambler range for 2021