2019 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Tour M introduced for fleet buyers at Rs 7.99 lakh
Maruti Suzuki has launched a new version of the second gen Ertiga MPV. This is called the 2019 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Tour M, costs Rs 7.99 lakh ex-showroom, and is meant to cater to commercial fleet buyers like cab aggregators, taxis, etc.
The Ertiga Tour M is based on the mid-spec VXi trim of the regular Ertiga and is available only with the new 1.5-litre petrol motor with 105PS/ 138Nm and the smart hybrid set-up.
Notable features are rear AC vents, electrically adjustable outer mirrors, a colour TFT MID, stereo with Bluetooth compatibility and steering mounted controls. For safety, there is dual front airbags, ABS, rear parking sensors, an 80kmph speed limiter, seatbelt warning, and speed sensitive door locks.
The regular Ertiga is available at a starting price of Rs 7.44 lakh (ex-showroom) for the LXi manual petrol. The new generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is available in 10 variants with the top-spec diesel variant priced at Rs 10.90 lakh. Besides the tried and tested 1.3-litre SHVS diesel motor, the new Ertiga also gets the new 1.5-litre petrol motor that debuted in the all-new Ciaz. The Ertiga is available in five colour options. An automatic is available with the petrol.
Also see: The new Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is a matured people-carrier | First Drive Review
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent
- ReviewComparison: 2020 BMW G 310 GS BSVI vs KTM 390 Adventure BSVI