2019 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Tour M diesel launched for commercial buyers at Rs 9.81 lakh
Maruti Suzuki has launched a diesel engine option of the Tour M, essentially an Ertiga MOV specially package for fleet operators and other commercial buyers. The Ertiga Tour M diesel is priced at Rs Rs. 9.81 lakh (ex-showroom).
The Tour M diesel uses the in-house developed 1.5-litre that makes 95PS at 4,000rpm and produces 225Nm at 1,500-2,500rpm. Maruti Suzuki claims that this engine offers an efficiency of 24.20 kmpl. This is paired to a new six-speed transmission as well.
The Ertiga Tour M is based on the mid-spec VXi trim of the regular Ertiga and is also available with the new 1.5-litre petrol motor with 105PS/ 138Nm and the smart hybrid set-up. a CNG option can be had as well.
Notable features are rear AC vents, electrically adjustable outer mirrors, a colour TFT MID, stereo with Bluetooth compatibility and steering mounted controls. For safety, there is dual front airbags, ABS, rear parking sensors, an 80kmph speed limiter, seatbelt warning, and speed-sensitive door locks.
The regular Ertiga is available at a starting price of Rs 7.44 lakh (ex-showroom) for the LXi manual petrol. A more upmarket, six-seater derivative called the Maruti Suzuki XL6 is sold through the Nexa channel as well.
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.8 Lakhs
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Government confident of local manufacturing of lithium-ion EV batteries by 2022
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home