2019 Mahindra XUV300 SUV spotted on public roads undisguised
The 2019 Mahindra XUV300 has been spotted recently during a promotional activity. The compact SUV was unveiled during its name-reveal event last week and sports styling inspired by the larger XUV500 SUV.
The Mahindra XUV300 has been developed by the Mahindra Research Valley in Chennai and will be manufactured at Nasik and Maharashtra. Mahindra has also confirmed that the XUV300 will have an electric version as well that is being developed as S210 and will be launched in 2020. The XUV300 is designed in an understated manner, and has influences of a number of other popular SUVs like the Hyundai Creta and Vitara Brezza. The overall look is understated and is unlikely to polarise opinion.
The Mahindra XUV300 is based on the X100 platform that also underpins the SsangYong Tivoli SUV. This sub-4m offering has the longest wheelbase for any sub-4m SUV in the world. Also, the Mahindra XUV300 will come equipped with all disc brakes, seven airbags and also fully automatic climate control, many of which are a segment first. The XUV300 is being positioned as a more premium product and will find itself at the higher end of the sub-four-metre SUV spectrum.
The Mahindra XUV300 will be available in both petrol and Diesel engine options. Also, in the first phase, the XUV300 will be offered with a manual transmission and a front-wheel drive train. An automatic might follow later. Our guess is that the diesel motor will be the 121PS and 300Nm unit from the Marazzo.
Also see: Mahindra XUV 300 First Drive Video
Image source: autopunditz.com
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- NewsNissan Magnite launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite India launch, prices, specifications, features, engines, mileage, interiors
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again