2019 Mahindra TUV 300 SUV facelift spotted testing in India
The 2019 Mahindra TUV300 SUV facelift has been spotted testing. The compact SUV is expected to get a quite a few changes in styling and features to keep it up to speed with the competition. The car should launch in India in the next few months
These spy images show some of the new bits. Most noticeable here is the new semi-exposed cover for the spare wheel. Also seen are a new set of alloy wheels. The SUV could also get redesigned headlamps and tail-lamps with LED elements.
The interiors are expected to come with some new goodies as well. This will most likely be a new touchscreen infotainment system, among other things.
Mechanically the TUV 300 Plus is expected to remain unchanged. It should continue to be powered by the 1.5-litre mHawk 100 diesel motor which puts out 100PS and 240 Nm. This engine can be mated to a five-speed manual or AMT.
The TUV300 is spacious, cost-effective and comes with a refined motor. If the facelift manages to improve refinement and dynamics, this car could attract buyers of other more car-like small SUVs.
Image source; Thrustzone
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July