2019 Mahindra TUV 300 SUV facelift spotted testing in India
The 2019 Mahindra TUV300 SUV facelift has been spotted testing. The compact SUV is expected to get a quite a few changes in styling and features to keep it up to speed with the competition. The car should launch in India in the next few months
These spy images show some of the new bits. Most noticeable here is the new semi-exposed cover for the spare wheel. Also seen are a new set of alloy wheels. The SUV could also get redesigned headlamps and tail-lamps with LED elements.
The interiors are expected to come with some new goodies as well. This will most likely be a new touchscreen infotainment system, among other things.
Mechanically the TUV 300 Plus is expected to remain unchanged. It should continue to be powered by the 1.5-litre mHawk 100 diesel motor which puts out 100PS and 240 Nm. This engine can be mated to a five-speed manual or AMT.
The TUV300 is spacious, cost-effective and comes with a refined motor. If the facelift manages to improve refinement and dynamics, this car could attract buyers of other more car-like small SUVs.
Image source; Thrustzone
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio leaked ahead of debut, exteriors revealed
- Tata Nexon EV Max Vs Tata Nexon EV: What's different?
- 2022 Tata Nexon EV Max review, road test - real-world range tested!
- 2022 Skoda Kushaq Monte Carlo launched in India, prices start from Rs 15.99 lakh
- Spec Comparo: Mercedes Benz C-Class Vs Audi A4 Vs BMW 3-series