2019 Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS to be priced Rs 1.88 lakh in India
The 2019 Mahindra Mojo 300 equipped with dual-channel ABS (Antilock Braking System) is expected to be launched in India soon. Manufacturers have already updated the price of the Mojo 300 ABS on their website and the motorcycle will retail for Rs 1.88 lakh ex-showroom Mumbai.
A screengrab of the Mahindra's website
Recently, OVERDRIVE reported that the updated motorcycles had reached dealerships. That said, the spy shots of the new Mojo 300 revealed that the motorcycle employes new cycle parts such as telescopic froks in the front. The new bike sports Pirelli Angel CT as opposed to the MRF Nylogrip Zappers on the Mojo UT300 and the Pirelli Diablo Rosso II on the Mojo XT300.
The Mojo is still powered by the 294cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine that puts out 26PS at 7,500rpm, however, it is too soon to say if the company will rely on a fuel injection or a carburettor. The engine will come mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The launch is expected sometime this month and the new Mojo will continue to rival the Royal Enfield Himalayan, Yamaha Fazer 250, Jawa standard, Jawa Forty-Two and the Bajaj Dominar.
Picture of the older Mahindra Mojo 300 for reference
Mahindra has also launched the updated version of the Gusto 110 and the Gusto 125 equipped with CBS (Combined Braking System) and the prices for the same are Rs 50,995 and Rs 58,137 ex-showroom Delhi.
Starts Rs 48,615
Starts Rs 2,01,000
Starts Rs 1,43,680
- Intercity road travel time of "Oxygen Tankers" can be shortened, with help from the Indian motorsport fraternity
- 2021 Kia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.79 lakh
- Scrappage Policy - A crucial joint representation made to the government to save vehicles older than 30 years
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Government proposes 'IN' series of vehicle numbers to simplify re-registrations