2019 Mahindra Bolero Power Plus gets ABS, priced from Rs 7.68 lakh
Mahindra has updated its fast-selling Mahindra Bolero utility vehicle with added safety tech. Prices for the 2019 Mahindra Bolero Power Plus now start at Rs 7.68 lakh for the base SLE Power Plus variant and go up to Rs 8.68 lakh for ZLX Power Plus. The mid-spec SLX Power Plus costs Rs 8.33 lakh. All prices ex-showroom Delhi.
The Bolero Power Plus now comes with the set of safety features made mandatory for all cars from April 1, 2019. These AIS 145 norms mandate the addition of a driver airbag, speed alert warning, seat belt reminders and rear parking sensors. Other than this, notable features on the Bolero Power Plus is a start-stop system, a fully digital instrument cluster, keyless entry, an MID and an audi system with USB and aux support.
This is the only perceptible change on the outside, the Power+ badge. There however is a smaller yet more powerful engine inside
Currently powering the Bolero Power Plus is a 1.5-litre mHawk turbo-diesel with 76PS and 195 Nm. This engine is BS4 compliant, but numerous test mules have been spotted testing the BSVi Bolero, expected to arrive before next year's switchover deadline. Mahindra has stated that it will only update the Power Plus version of the Bolero next year and not the long Bolero, because of its inability to meet the new crash tests.
Starts Rs 7.98 Lakhs
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each