2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 gets a silver colour on offer - only 60 units available
The Kawasaki Ninja 1000 gets a new silver colour on offers for the model year 2019. The colour has been dubbed the 'Metallic Matte Fusion Silver' and 60 such units will be available in India. The new colour scheme has not hiked the price and the litre-class motorcycle still retails at Rs 10.29 lakh ex-showroom India. Other colours on offer are Black and Green.
The Kawasaki Ninja 1000 is powered by a 1,043cc liquid-cooled in-line 4-cylinder engine. The power output is rated at 142PS at 10,000rpm and 111Nm at 7,300rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The engine is housed in an aluminium twin-tube and has a ground clearance of 130mm. The motorcycle tips the scale at 239kg.
The braking units are a 300mm twin disc set-up in the front and a 250mm disc in the rear along with ABS (anti-lock braking system). The bike gets USD (upside-down) forks in the front and a monoshock in the rear.
Other features include all-LED headlamps, a slipper clutch and traction control. The bike sports different riding modes.
Starts Rs 9,99,000
Starts Rs 8,84,000
Starts Rs 10,55,354
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet