2019 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV teased ahead of India launch
Jeep India has released a teaser for its newest addition to the Jeep Compass range, the Trailhawk. The image shows the Trailhawk's front end, with the more functional bumpers with a larger air dam and skid-plates, the anti-glare patch on the bonnet and various black bits on the mirrors, etc.
The teaser also confirms that the Jeep Compass Trailhawk will get the nine-speed ZF automatic available internationally. This is paired with the 2.0-litre MultiJet II diesel as seen elsewhere in the Compass lineup. Further, the Trailhawk comes with Jeep's active drive low-range 4WD system as well as a new Rock Mode for its Selec-Drive system. In addition to this, the Compass Trailhawk has 20mm more ground clearance than the standard Compass. The revised bumpers mean that approach and departure angles will also improve.
We also know blacked out roof, underbody skid plates, dual-tone alloy wheels, all-weather floor mats. The Jeep Compass is a big success in the Indian market and has single handedly revived the fortunes of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) in the country. The Compass has impressed all with its combination of looks, build quality, engines, driveability and brand value. The Jeep Compass Trailhawk then, should offer more value to the Jeep customer. We expect the Jeep Compass Trailhawk to be priced around the Rs 30 lakh mark on-road when it launches by June-end or July.
Also see: Jeep Compass Trailhawk diesel auto First Drive Video
Starts Rs 17.79 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Price Comparison: Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Skoda Kushaq Vs Kia Seltos Vs Volkswagen Taigun Vs MG Astor