2019 Isuzu D-max V-Cross pickup launched in India for the price of Rs 19.99 lakh
Isuzu V-Cross was recently facelifted, however, this time around, the manufacturer has updated the pick-up mechanically. The Isuzu now gets a new downsized 1.9-litre turbocharged diesel engine that is mated to a six-speed automatic gearbox. The power figure is rated at 150PS and 350Nm of torque which is almost up by 15Ps and the torque has gone up by 30Nm when compared to the previous model.
The V-Cross gets two trims on offer - standard grade, Z (high grade) and the third Z-Prestige which the company says is a limited edition. The exterior still carries the recently refreshed grille and headlamp assembly. The Pickup now sports 18-inch multi-spoke alloy wheels.
The cabin features six-airbags and safety feature list continues with hill start assist and hill descent control. The dashboard houses a new 7-inch infotainment system with a DVD player. (yes, you read that right!). Also, the limited edition gets Brown-Grey perforated leather seats while the other get all-black seats.
The prices begin at Rs 19.99 lakh ex-showroom Delhi which is almost Rs 4.4 lakh over the previous model's pricing. The Isuzu D-max V-cross is produced at the Isuzu's manufacturing plant at SriCity, Andhra Pradesh and the bookings for the updated model have already commenced pan India.
Starts Rs 15.54 Lakhs
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet