2019 Hyundai Venue price comparison vs Tata Nexon, Ford Ecosport, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Mahindra XUV300
The Hyundai Venue has just been launched in India. It is the brand's first offering in the sub-four-metre space and will compete against very strong incumbents like the Tata Nexon, Ford Ecosport, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the Mahindra XUV300. All these cars appeal to buyers with a varying set of attributes and pricing.
Here's how the Venue stacks up against them. The Hyundai's pricing is competitive which means it finds itself competing with all these cars at various levels. The Venue has a thoughtful mix of variants too to keep the prices within reach. The base 1.2 petrol can be had for as little as Rs 6.5 lakh but only in the lower E and S trims. The tech-heavy 1.0 litre turbo petrol comes in S, SX and SX(O), starting at Rs 8.21 lakh and going up to Rs 10.60 lakh. The seven-speed DCT only comes in the S and SX+ trims, this lowers the entry price to Rs 9.35 lakh. The diesel is available in all four trims, starting at Rs 7.75 lakh. All introductory, ex-showroom.
*All prices in lakhs, ex-showroom
Also see: Hyundai Venue Compact SUV Unveiled In India First Look Video
Also see: Mahindra XUV300 v Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon & Ford EcoSport Comparison Test Video
Also see: Mahindra XUV 300 First Drive Video
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.53 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.99 Lakhs
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety