2019 Ford Figo to be launched on March 15
The 2019 Ford Figo is slated to be launched on March 15. The hatchback will receive minor cosmetic changes and mechanical changes too.
The fascia of the upcoming hatchback is tweaked and the new Figo gets a restyled bumper, a honeycomb grille with chrome surrounds. The changes are extended to the cabin as well. The dashboard is revamped and hosts a touch operated infotainment system. The upcoming Figo will be equipped with the latest version of the Ford Sync system.
Mechanically, the Figo will be offered with a new 1.2-litre three cylinder petrol engine which is capable of producing 96PS and 120Nm of torque. The petrol engine will be mated to a five speed manual gearbox, however, a six speed automatic transmission could be offered as well.
The diesel variant will be offered with a 1.5-litre four cylinder oil burner which can produce 100PS and 215Nm of torque. The diesel variant will be offered only in the manual trim.
Post its official launch, the Ford Figo will rival the likes of Volkswagen Polo, Hyundai i10 Grand and the Maruti Suzuki Swift. The facelift is expected to bump up the price of the Ford Figo by Rs 20,000 to 50,000 across variants.
Also see: Ford Figo facelift first impressions Video
Starts Rs 5.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport
- NewsNissan Magnite launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite India launch, prices, specifications, features, engines, mileage, interiors
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year