2019 Datsun Go and Go+ updated with new entertainment, safety technology and a new paint scheme
The Datsun Go and Go+ have been updated for the 2019 model year with Vehicle Dynamic Control technology, also, both the cars are now offered with a new Blue colour.
The Vehicle Dynamic Control technology is essentially an electronic stability control program that works in sync with wheel speed, steering wheel position, and lateral acceleration which are closely monitored by sensors. The technology works to minimise the body roll, oversteer and understeer.
The cabin now features a seven-inch with Apple Carplay and Android auto, also, the system gets voice recognition system as standard. For the exteriors, the customers of the Go and Go+ get an option of 'Vivid Blue' colour to choose from.
Hardeep Singh Brar, Director Sales and Commercial, Nissan India said, "Datsun is committed to transform customer experience with new and innovative products. Underscoring
our focus on progressive mobility backed by safety, technology, style and convenience, the New Datsun GO and GO+ now comes with VDC so that the Datsun owner can drive with confidence."
Also see: 2019 Datsun Go & Go+ | First Drive Review
Starts Rs 3.99 Lakhs
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift: Prices and variants explained
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works