2019 Datsun Go and Go+ CVT to be launched in India in October
Reports on the internet suggest that Datsun India will launch the automatic Datsun Go hatchback and Datsun Go+ MPV in India in October this year. Unlike other cars in this price range which use AMTs, these cars will come with a CVT.
Both these cars were updated last year which included cosmetic changes like a redesigned, more sculpted front bumper with LED daytime running lamps and new inserts. The grille pattern has been revised as well apart from the headlamp units being reworked slightly. Other changes include new outside mirrors with turn indicators, larger, 14-inch wheels and a rear wash/wiper.
The Go and Go+ both sport a new instrument cluster now that integrates an analogue tachometer and a 7-inch touchscreen for the infotainment system which offers Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity now. Interiors in the GO+ use a two-tone colour scheme while the GO has an all-black layout. Interestingly, Datsun has done away with the front-row middle seat as well. The cars have been improved on the safety front as well, as both now come equipped with two standard airbags and ABS, as also reverse parking sensors and a seatbelt reminder.
The Go and Go+ both remain unchanged mechanically though. Both cars are based on Datsun's V platform which they share with the Nissan Micra. Both are powered by a 1.2-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine that produces 68PS and 104 Nm.
Starts Rs 3.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
- NewsTwo-Wheeler Festive Offers: Gift vouchers worth Rs 6,000 on Okinawa electric scooters
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020