2019 BMW X7 SUV to be launched in India on July 25
The all-new, 2019 BMW X7 luxury SUV has been scheduled to be launched in India on July 25, 2019. The X7 has been spotted in India a number of times for test and homologation purpose. The prices for the new BMW X7 are expected to be around Rs 1.25 crore mark ex-showroom and the SUV will directly rival the New Mercedes-Benz GLS - which has been updated internationally and is expected to come to the Indian market soon.
The styling is iconic BMW and the X7 gets noticeably large kidney grille and the all-LED headlamps are flanked on the side. The X& is over 5 metres long and weighs almost 2.3 tonnes. The X7 is based on the X5's platform, although it has been heavily modified to accommodate seats for 6-7 passengers.
The cabin has been equipped with two 12.3-inch screens - one displays the instrument cluster while the other is the infotainment screen which can be operated by gesture controls. The cabin gets two firewalls with sound absorbing materials sandwiched in between.
Expect two engine options, 3.0-litre in-line petrol and diesel with power outputs of 350PS and 265PS respectively. The engines will be mated to an eight-speed automatic gearbox and the SUV will have the BMW's XDrive all-wheel-drive system as standard.
Starts Rs 92.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 99.9 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- Upcoming Kia KY Carens MPV interior leaked ahead of 2022 launch