2019 Bajas World Cup: Raorane ends Dubai International Baja 22nd overall
Raorane, who was ranked 28th overall after the first day of rallying, ended the second stage 25th overall. This meant that the privateer, competing in his second international rally astride a KTM 450, was ranked 22nd overall at the end of the event.
Ashish Raorane with his medal for completing the 2019 Dubai International Baja
Meanwhile, Pissay, who was ranked 31st overall after day one of the rally, finished the second stage 28th out of 29 competitors. This led to an overall ranking of 26th out of 29 competitors.
Aishwarya Pissay in action in the dunes at the 2019 Dubai International Baja
Aishwarya was ranked fourth out of four finishers in the Junior category of the rally, and as per the official time, sheets is the only female rider to have competed at the event. Speaking after the rally she said, "I am thrilled to have finished the rally as it is a confidence booster. Day 2 was much better for me as I made fewer mistakes and looked to pick up my pace. All the training from the past few weeks really made a difference in the dunes. I will definitely be back next year and look to improve my performance."
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021