2019 Bajaj Platina 110 H Gear gets price hike
Bajaj Platina 110 was launched in India in the first week of June for the introductory price of Rs 53,376 for the drum brake variant. And the disc brake variant was priced at Rs 55,373 ex-showroom Delhi. However, the commuter motorcycle has seen a hike in price and the drum brake variant of the Platina 110 H gear now retails at Rs 53,875. The disc brake variant is priced at Rs 56,371 (all prices are ex-showroom Delhi). The Bajaj Platina 110 H gear rivals the Hero Passion Pro 110 and the TVS Star City Plus which are priced in the same ballpark.
The Bajaj Platina 110 H gear has been updated with a five-speed gearbox and a digital instrument console for the 2019 model year. The all-digital instrument console features gear-shift indicator, trip metre and fuel gauge.
The engine is the same 115cc single-cylinder air-cooled block producing 8.6PS at 7,000rpm and 9.81Nm of torque at 5,000rpm. The bike comes equipped with telescopic forks in the front and gas-filled dual shock absorber in the rear.
Bajaj recently updated the prices of the Dominar and the bike is now dearer to its customers by Rs 6,000. That said, the promotional videos surfacing the internet give a glimpse of the Dominar painted in red. A Dominar with the forementioned paint scheme has been spotted in India, expect the company to refresh the Dominar with new colour options around the festive season.
Starts Rs 59,802
Starts Rs 1,91,751
Starts Rs 64,990
- NewsEV chargers planned for over 69,000 petrol pumps across India
- News2020 Toyota Innova Crysta facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.26 lakh
- News2021 BMW S 1000 R gets Euro V engine along with more tech and new styling
- NewsCOVID19: Maharashtra to screen travellers from NCR, Rajasthan, Goa and Gujarat
- NewsDucati updates XDiavel and Scrambler range for 2021