2018 Tata Tigor JTP spied with twin barrel exhaust
Tata Motors looks like it is nearly ready to launch the Tigor JTP. A test mule of the Tata Tigor JTP has been spotted with the same twin barrel exhaust from the concept showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo earlier this year. The Tigor JTP receives some premium features as well as sportier styling and will be offered as a performance variant of the sedan. It comes powered by the same 1.2-litre Revotron turbo petrol engine as seen on the Tata Nexon. This engine will produce 110PS and 150Nm on the Tigor JTP. There is also a Tata Tiago JTP under development, which was spied recently.
Image source: Team-Bhp.com
In terms of styling, the Tata Tigor JTP will receive a sporty body kit, including new rear bumper with an integrated spoiler, smoked-finish headlamps, a matte grille, new alloy wheel design, as well as side skirts. The JTP version built in conjunction with Coimbatore-based Jayem Automotives will also feature a lower ground clearance, and stiffer suspension. The off-centre air scoop on the hood, as well as the red mirror covers and brake calipers, will help easily identify the JTP from a stock Tigor.
Expect the Tigor JTP to be priced around Rs 60-70,000 more than the standard Tigor.
Starts Rs 7.49 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant