2018 Suzuki Intruder 150 launched in India at Rs 98,340
Suzuki Motorcycles India has launched the new Intruder 150 in India at Rs 98,340 (ex-Delhi). The new cruiser is a derivative Suzuki's popular Gixxer 150 motorcycle and incorporates a few bits from the street naked. The engine, for instance, is the same, refined and torquey motor from the Gixxer. It produces 14.8PS at 8,000 rpm and 14Nm at 6,000rpm.
The Intruder 150 is 8kg heavier than the Gixxer and hence it has a larger airbox, bigger sprocket and a revised exhaust design. This is done to ensure the Suzuki Intruder 150 is quick to accelerate off-the line. Going up by one tooth on the rear sprocket, however, will drop the top speed, by a bit. The Intruder 150's styling is inspired by the bigger capacity, Suzuki Intruder motorcycles. That said, the bulky body work may not be to everyone's taste.
The Suzuki Intruder 150 goes up against the only other 150cc cruiser in the market, the Bajaj Avenger 150. The Bajaj Avenger is quite a popular motorcycle and, so far, has been unchallenged. Watch this space to find out if the new Suzuki Intruder 150 got what it takes to beat the Bajaj Avenger 150.
Starts Rs 1,20,000
Starts Rs 82,253
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety