2018 Sao Paolo Auto Show: Limited edition Hyundai Creta Diamond teased
Hyundai has teased the limited edition Hyundai Creta Diamond SUV. This edition will be available in the Brazilian market and will be the top-spec trim in the SUV's line-up. This new version's full reveal will happen at the 2018 Sao Paolo Motor Show between November 8 and 18.
The Diamond Edition gets a panoramic roof, contrasting black roof, mirrors and rear spoiler. The body is finished in a new shade of blue. The teaser images show some significant changes to the inside as well. The seats are now finished in ivory and a contrasting shade of light brown. There may be newer features too but no details on that front are out yet.
The Diamond edition will sit above the the Prestige trim level in Brazil. The Hyundai Creta gets different power train options in Brazil as compared to India. There is a 2.0 litre flexible fuel petrol/ethanol motor which puts out 156PS/184Nm when running on petrol and 166PS/201Nm when running on ethanol. There is also a 1.6 litre petrol option but no diesel engine.
It is not known if these updates will make it to the India-spec car. The Creta recently received a midlife upgrade when a few exterior and interior changes were made to the car.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details
- FeaturesDefinitive luxury
- NewsAll-electric GMC Hummer unveiled, with 1,000PS and 560+km driving range