2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
The 2018 Merzouga Rally has finally come to an end and the Indian teams competing in the event - Sherco TVS and Hero MotoSports - have both had solid finishes.
Leading the way in the results sheet at the end of five days of rallying is Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia. The Spanish rider finished in seventh position overall. The team's other rider Martin Diego Duplessis finished 11th, while Vanni Comminoto finished 21st.
© RallyZone - Edoardo Bauer
Over in the Hero MotoSports camp, it was Oriol Mena who finished in 15th overall, while Indian rider C.S. Santosh broke into the top 20 with a 19th place finish.
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700