2018 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza diesel automatic launched at Rs 8.54 lakh
After the spy shots that hit the internet a few days back, Maruti Suzuki has officially revealed details of the updated 2018 Vitara Brezza. The changes are too minimal to call it a mid-life makeover, however, the 2018 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza gets an important mechanical update - the automated manual transmission (AMT) or Auto Gear Shift (AGS) in Suzuki speak. The AGS can be specified with all but the base trim levels of the 2018 Vitara Brezza viz. VDi, ZDi, ZDi+ and ZDi+ Dual Tone.
The pricing is as follows:
Maruti Suzuki Brezza VDi AGS - Rs. 8.54 lakh
Maruti Suzuki Brezza ZDi AGS - Rs. 9.31 lakh
Maruti Suzuki Brezza ZDi+ AGS - Rs. 10.27 lakh
Maruti Suzuki Brezza ZDi+ DUAL TONE AGS - Rs. 10.49 lakh
As was rumoured earlier, safety features like ABS with EBD, driver / front passenger airbags, Isofix child seat mounts, and reverse parking sensors are now offered as a standard fitment across all trims and variants. Maruti Suzuki is also offering the range-topping trims with gloss-black alloys, while the chrome garnish for the front grille and the tailgate appliqué is now a standard fit. Orange seems to the new favourite amongst compact crossovers, as the Vitara Brezza now offers an 'Autumn Orange' (pictured) with an optional pearl white roof, to counter a similar shade that is being by the recently launched Nexon AMT.
Starts Rs 7.99 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Price Comparison: Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Skoda Kushaq Vs Kia Seltos Vs Volkswagen Taigun Vs MG Astor