2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
Jeep India dealerships across the country have begun accepting bookings for the 2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV. The booking amount being quoted by dealers is Rs 50,000. Reports suggest that the Jeep Compass Trailhawk will be launched by June-end this year. The Jeep Compass Trailhawk will also bring with it the diesel automatic configuration of the Compass to India, and will only be available in that variant. The Jeep Compass Trailhawk is the hardcore variant of the Compass and comes with a serious upgrade in kit for some serious off-roading. The Compass Trailhawk comes with Jeep's active drive low-range 4WD system as well as a new Rock Mode for its Selec-Drive system. The Jeep Compass Trailhawk will be priced about Rs 2.5 lakh higher than the current top-spec diesel variant.
Visually, the Jeep Compass Trailhawk looks aggressive, thanks to the shorter bumper, no-gloss decal on the bonnet, blacked-out roof, underbody skid plates, dual-tone alloy wheels, red-coloured recovery hooks and all-weather floor mats.
The Jeep Compass is a big success in the Indian market and has single-handedly revived the fortunes of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) in the country. The Compass has impressed all with its combination of looks, build quality, engines, driveability and brand value. The Jeep Compass Trailhawk should offer more functionality to the Jeep customer looking to go off the road.
Also see: Jeep Compass Trailhawk diesel auto First Drive Video
Starts Rs 17.79 Lakhs
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety