2018 Honda Dio Deluxe launched in India at Rs 53,292
Honda has introduced a Deluxe variant of the Dio in India at Rs 53,292, ex-showroom. Though we await an official communication from Honda 2 Wheelers India, the company has already updated its official website with the same. The 2018 Honda Dio range now starts at Rs 50,296 for the base model followed by the standard variant priced at Rs 51,292. This makes the Honda Dio Deluxe more premium by Rs 2,000 over the standard and Rs 2,996 over the base model.
The 2018 Honda Dio Deluxe comes equipped with LED headlamp along with the position lamp, dual tone colours with graphics, golden rims, metal muffler protector, front and rear retractable hooks, fully digital meter with a 3-step eco speed indicator and service reminder, seat opening switch in the front and also combi-brakes. Mobile charging socket too will be available on the Dio Deluxe but as an additional accessory option.
Mechanically, the 2018 Honda Dio Deluxe carries the same 109.19cc, 4-stroke engine that makes 8PS at 7,000rpm and generates 8.91 Nm at 5,500 rpm. This is the same unit that does duty in the 2018 Honda Activa 5G. The 2018 Honda Dio Deluxe competes with the likes of the Yamaha Ray ZR, TVS Wego and the Hero Maestro Edge.
Starts Rs 59,990
Starts Rs 55,865
Starts Rs 53,127
Starts Rs 50,817
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector