2018 Honda Amaze showcased in TVC before launch on May 16
A recently launched TVC highlights the design and some of the features of the upcoming second-gen 2018 Honda Amaze. The video shows features like the new design, push-button start, CVT transmission and the shark-fin antenna before the car is officially launched in May.
The new Amaze is based on a new platform that it also shares with the upcoming Brio. The new Honda Amaze has a revised side profile with a slightly lower roofline, that possibly makes it more aerodynamic. The new Honda Amaze that has been showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo sports a new shade of red that makes it look more premium than the existing shades on offer. The rear profile of the new Honda Amaze retains certain elements but at the same time looks a lot fresher and smarter in appearance. We recently also brought you pictures of the car while it was being filmed for promotional purposes.
Overall the new Honda Amaze looks more grown up with a somewhat more imposing street presence. The new design also makes us believe its more spacious and the boot capacity has increased. The previous gen Honda Amaze was offered with a 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel engines. We believe the same will be offered in the new-gen offering as well. The all-new Honda Amaze will rival the likes of the Hyundai Xcent and the best in segment selling Maruti Suzuki Dzire.
Watch the TVC below:
Starts Rs 6.1 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each
- NewsNew Hyundai entry-level SUV named Bayon
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests