2018 Ford Aspire facelift spotted undisguised ahead of October 4 launch
As has been widely reported, the face lifted Ford Aspire sedan will debut in India on October 4. Now these spy images of the Indian-spec have revealed most of the changes that the sub-four metre sedan will get.
These changes are a new bumper with silver inserts similar to the black ones on the new Freestyle, a redesigned headlamp cluster, new fog lamp housings and a larger front grille finished in silver. Changes to the rear are limited to new inserts in the rear bumper and a subtle black lip at the bottom to break the visual bulk of the rear end. A new alloy whell design will also be available on the top-spec Titanium trim seen in these pictures.
The interior will get a new two tone black and beige colour scheme. Most notably, this facelift will will see the addition of ford's Sync3 infotainment system via a new floating touchscreen in the centre console. Repositioned air vents and piano-black accents complete the changes to the interior.
The biggest change mechanically is the addition of the 1.2-litre Dragon motor seen on the Freestyle, which makes 96PS/120Nm. The diesel variant will continue to be offered the 1.5-litre 100PS/215Nm motor.The Figo/Aspire twins have not been the most successful for Ford. this update should bring them closer to rivals like the recently launched Honda Amaze, in terms of features and styling.
Image source: Team-BHP
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.1 Lakhs
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July