2018 Ford Aspire facelift spotted undisguised ahead of October 4 launch
As has been widely reported, the face lifted Ford Aspire sedan will debut in India on October 4. Now these spy images of the Indian-spec have revealed most of the changes that the sub-four metre sedan will get.
These changes are a new bumper with silver inserts similar to the black ones on the new Freestyle, a redesigned headlamp cluster, new fog lamp housings and a larger front grille finished in silver. Changes to the rear are limited to new inserts in the rear bumper and a subtle black lip at the bottom to break the visual bulk of the rear end. A new alloy whell design will also be available on the top-spec Titanium trim seen in these pictures.
The interior will get a new two tone black and beige colour scheme. Most notably, this facelift will will see the addition of ford's Sync3 infotainment system via a new floating touchscreen in the centre console. Repositioned air vents and piano-black accents complete the changes to the interior.
The biggest change mechanically is the addition of the 1.2-litre Dragon motor seen on the Freestyle, which makes 96PS/120Nm. The diesel variant will continue to be offered the 1.5-litre 100PS/215Nm motor.The Figo/Aspire twins have not been the most successful for Ford. this update should bring them closer to rivals like the recently launched Honda Amaze, in terms of features and styling.
Image source: Team-BHP
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.32 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector