2018 Ford Aspire facelift spotted disguised again
More images have surfaced which show the facelifted Ford Aspire ahead of its official debut in the country on October 4. As with the earlier set of images, these pictures also clearly show the tweaks that the sub-four metre sedan has been treated to.
These changes are a new bumper with silver inserts similar to the black ones on the new Freestyle, a redesigned headlamp cluster, new fog lamp housings and a larger front grille finished in silver. Changes to the rear are limited to new inserts in the rear bumper and a subtle black lip at the bottom to break the visual bulk of the rear end. A new alloy wheel design will also be available on the top-spec Titanium trim seen in these pictures.
The interior will get a new two tone black and beige colour scheme. Most notably, this facelift will see the addition of Ford's Sync3 infotainment system via a new floating touchscreen in the centre console. Repositioned air vents and piano-black accents complete the changes to the interior.
The biggest change mechanically is the addition of the 1.2-litre Dragon motor seen on the Freestyle, which makes 96PS/120Nm. The diesel variant will continue to be offered the 1.5-litre 100PS/215Nm motor. The Figo/Aspire twins have not been the most successful for Ford. This update should bring them closer to rivals like the recently launched Honda Amaze, in terms of features and styling.
Image source: Rushlane
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.1 Lakhs
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review
- NewsFacelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe SUV to launch in India on November 3