2018 Ford Aspire facelift spotted disguised again
More images have surfaced which show the facelifted Ford Aspire ahead of its official debut in the country on October 4. As with the earlier set of images, these pictures also clearly show the tweaks that the sub-four metre sedan has been treated to.
These changes are a new bumper with silver inserts similar to the black ones on the new Freestyle, a redesigned headlamp cluster, new fog lamp housings and a larger front grille finished in silver. Changes to the rear are limited to new inserts in the rear bumper and a subtle black lip at the bottom to break the visual bulk of the rear end. A new alloy wheel design will also be available on the top-spec Titanium trim seen in these pictures.
The interior will get a new two tone black and beige colour scheme. Most notably, this facelift will see the addition of Ford's Sync3 infotainment system via a new floating touchscreen in the centre console. Repositioned air vents and piano-black accents complete the changes to the interior.
The biggest change mechanically is the addition of the 1.2-litre Dragon motor seen on the Freestyle, which makes 96PS/120Nm. The diesel variant will continue to be offered the 1.5-litre 100PS/215Nm motor. The Figo/Aspire twins have not been the most successful for Ford. This update should bring them closer to rivals like the recently launched Honda Amaze, in terms of features and styling.
Image source: Rushlane
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.32 Lakhs
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- Live updates: 2022 Toyota Hilux India unveil, expected prices, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety