2018 Ducati Monster 821 image gallery
Ducati just unveiled the 2018 Monster 821, the first of five 2018 models that the Italian manufacturer plans to unveil soon. The new Monster 821 features a raft of cosmetic changes that's sure to leave you captivated. It sure is one stunning motorcycle to look at and why wouldn't it? After all, the Monster 821 is inspired by the first Monster 900. Here's a look at the details of the new Ducati Monster 821.
The 2018 Monster 821 commemorates the 25th anniversary of the the original model launched at the Cologne Show back in October 1992
The bike is powered by a 821cc, liquid-cooled Testaretta L-Twin motor that develops 110PS at 9,250 and 86Nm at 7,750rpm
The fuel tank has been redesigned and looks quite muscular
The new headlamp features an LED DRL that looks striking
Ducati has done away with the circular , double barrel exhaust and instead has fit a new, twin exhaust for the 2018 model
The colour TFT display is all-new
Braking duties are take care of by dual 320mm front discs and Brembo M-4.32 radial caliper
The Monster 821 has always been a great handler
Starts Rs 10,99,000
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- Upcoming Kia KY Carens MPV interior leaked ahead of 2022 launch