2018 BMW X1 sDrive20i launched in India at Rs 37.50 lakh
BMW India has added a petrol variant to one of its most popular offerings in India, the BMW X1. Priced at Rs 37.50 lakh (ex-showroom), the 2018 BMW X1 sDrive20i has been positioned higher than the diesel sDrive20d Expedition model that is available at Rs 34.40 lakh, ex-showroom. BMW India dealerships have already started accepting bookings and the deliveries are expected to begin shortly.
While the overall design of the 2018 BMW X1 sDrive20i remains unchanged, it is only offered in the xLine trim that comes with panoramic sunroof, 18-inch wheels, power adjustable front seats, leather wrapped steering wheel, dual-zone climate control and iDrive infotainment system with a 6.2-inch screen.
The 2018 BMW X1 sDrive20i is powered by the new 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine that puts out 192PS and generates 280Nm of torque. Since this one does not get an xDrive, all that power is sent only to the front wheels with the help of a 7-speed DCT.
However, if you are looking for a fully loaded version, there is the range topper xDrive20d M Sport priced at Rs 44.50 lakh. The 2018 BMW X1 sDrive20i competes with the likes of the Audi Q3 30TFSI and the Mercedes-Benz GLA200 Sport.
Starts Rs 35.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 32.33 Lakhs
- NewsEuro V compliant 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 and V4 S: Everything to know
- NewsDelhi government accelerates EV charging infrastructure plans
- NewsTwo-Wheeler Festive Offers: Gift vouchers worth Rs 6,000 on Okinawa electric scooters
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021