2018 BMW X1 sDrive20i launched in India at Rs 37.50 lakh
BMW India has added a petrol variant to one of its most popular offerings in India, the BMW X1. Priced at Rs 37.50 lakh (ex-showroom), the 2018 BMW X1 sDrive20i has been positioned higher than the diesel sDrive20d Expedition model that is available at Rs 34.40 lakh, ex-showroom. BMW India dealerships have already started accepting bookings and the deliveries are expected to begin shortly.
While the overall design of the 2018 BMW X1 sDrive20i remains unchanged, it is only offered in the xLine trim that comes with panoramic sunroof, 18-inch wheels, power adjustable front seats, leather wrapped steering wheel, dual-zone climate control and iDrive infotainment system with a 6.2-inch screen.
The 2018 BMW X1 sDrive20i is powered by the new 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine that puts out 192PS and generates 280Nm of torque. Since this one does not get an xDrive, all that power is sent only to the front wheels with the help of a 7-speed DCT.
However, if you are looking for a fully loaded version, there is the range topper xDrive20d M Sport priced at Rs 44.50 lakh. The 2018 BMW X1 sDrive20i competes with the likes of the Audi Q3 30TFSI and the Mercedes-Benz GLA200 Sport.
Starts Rs 35.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 32.33 Lakhs
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled