2017 Toyota Etios Liva launched in India at Rs 5.94 lakh
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has launched the updated Etios Liva in India. Available in just the V and VX variants, the 2017 Etios Liva gets a dual tone body colour and dual SRS airbags, ABS and EBD as standard. The Etios Liva V petrol is priced at Rs 5.94 lakh while the Etios Liva VX petrol costs Rs 6.44 lakh. The Etios Liva V diesel is priced at Rs 7.24 lakh while the Etios Liva VX diesel costs Rs 7.61 lakh (all prices, ex-showroom, Mumbai).
There's a roof spoiler while the front grille gets a black finish. Other updates include chrome fog lamp bezels, electrically foldable wing mirrors and diamond cut alloy wheels. On the inside, the new Etios Liva gets a piano black finish on the instrument panel, adjustable front headrests, removable rear headrests, 3D textured seat fabric and ISOFIX child seat locks . The new dual tone Etios Liva is available in three colours-ultramarine blue, vermillion red and super white.
The company had introduced a dual tone version of the Etios in 2015. According to N.Raja, director and senior vice president, sales and marketing, Toyota Kirloskar Motor the dual tone Etios had received an overwhelming response.
There are no mechanical updates and the 1.5-litre petrol engine and the 1.4-litre diesel engine remain unchanged. Both engines get mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh