2017 Range Rover Evoque petrol launched in India at Rs 53.20 lakh
Range Rover have launched the 2017 petrol Evoque in India at Rs 53.20 lakh, ex-Delhi. The refreshed Evoque was previously available in a diesel variant in six trims. On the other hand, the petrol Evoque can only be ordered currently in the SE trim. While customers can go to any of JLR's 23 authorised dealerships in the country to book the Evoque, they can also order the SUV online at www.findmeasuv.in. The booking amount if one visits the showroom directly will be Rs 5 lakh and if it was done online will be Rs 10,000. The SUV will be delivered to customers after 45 days of the booking.
The new Evoque comes with a 261PS 2.0-litre turbopetrol engine that is good for 340Nm. The engine is mated to a 9-speed automatic transmission. While the entire Evoque range in India comes in as a CBU, JLR will come out with the CKD range in the latter part of this year. Apart from the launch of the new Evoque, the British marque will also bring in refreshed versions of the other SUVs that it has on offer in the country. Other plans of JLR India include inaugurating a new showroom in a few days from now. We also expect JLR to bring in the much-awaited XE diesel, which should make it a viable option to the Mercedes-Benz C-Class as well as the BMW 3 Series. Audi should also bring in the new A4 diesel sometime this year.
Starts Rs 41.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector