2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA facelift launched in India at Rs 31.40 lakh
Mercedes-Benz has launched the CLA facelift in India at Rs 31.40 lakh for the 200d Style, Rs 33.68 lakh for the 200 Sport and Rs 34.68 lakh for the 200d Sport, ex-Mumbai. These prices are approximately Rs 1.5 lakh less expensive than the outgoing car.
The list of changes includes the redesigned LED headlamps, minor tweaks to the front and rear bumpers as well as added chrome on the winglets and front splitters. There are few changes inside the cabin as well.
These consist of new upholstery, twin USB ports under the front armrest, an 8-inch display for the updated COMAND system that's compatible with Apple CarPlay as well as with Android Auto. The Dynamic Select button that helps you toggle between the Economy, Comfort, Sport and Sport+ modes has been also revised.
Under the hood there are no changes, and the CLA continues with the tried and tested petrol as well as diesel engines. The 136PS, 2.2l diesel engine makes 300Nm and is mated to a 7-speed automatic gearbox. Merc claims that the CLA diesel will hit 100kmph in less than 8 seconds while the top speed will be north of 230kmph. The petrol is a 4-cylinder turbocharged unit which makes 183PS/300Nm.
Read our review of the facelifted CLA here.
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options