2017 Jeep Compass launched in India at Rs 14.95 lakh
The Jeep Compass has been launched in India at Rs 14.95 lakh (ex-Delhi). This is the base petrol variant's price. The top-spec diesel variant is priced at Rs 20.65 lakh. This is the third vehicle in Jeep's India line-up, slotting below the Grand Cherokee and the Wrangler. The Jeep Compass is available in three main trims -- Sport, Longitude and the top-spec Limited. However, the Longitude and Limited variants will also be offered with an option pack.
The Jeep Compass is available with two engine options - a 173PS/350Nm 2.0-litre turbo-diesel and a 162PS/250Nm 1.4-litre turbo-petrol. The diesel will come with a 6-speed manual while the petrol will be offered with a 6-speed manual and a 7-speed DCT. The diesel is offered in 4x4 and 4x2 variants while the petrol will only get a 4x2 drivetrain.
Jeep has also officially launched Mopar brand in India, which will handle all servicing requirements of Jeep customers. The Compass will be available with a three-year/1,00,000km warranty and complimentary roadside assistance for three years.
Here's the detailed variant-wise pricing of the Jeep Compass.
Starts Rs 15.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 22.3 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.99 Lakhs
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport