2017 Honda CBR 650F launched in India at Rs 7.30 lakh
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India has launched the refreshed and updated CBR650F at Rs 7.30 lakh, ex-Delhi. The highlights of the 2017 Honda CBR650F are in the suspension, design and also a more pronounced exhaust note, states the Japanese motorcycle manufacturer. One can book the 2017 Honda CBR650F at the company's Wing World Dealerships which takes care of the premium motorcycle range.
2017 Honda CBR 650F
The 2017 Honda CBR650F comes with new 41mm Showa Dual Bending Valve type fork. Honda states that It is lighter and regulates the compression damping. The single-tube, monoshock suspension unit with 7-stage spring preload adjustment and aluminium. The 2017 CBR650F features new dual-piston Nissin front calipers and sintered metal pads on 320 mm dual hydraulic front discs. The rear gets a 240 mm hydraulic disc with a single-piston caliper and resin mold pads.
The other highlights of the 2017 Honda CBR 650F is the exhaust note. It now comes with a redesigned intake valve and a four into one exhaust with dual pass internal structure. Lastly, the 2017 Honda CBR 650F gets LED lights as a styling update.
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details
- FeaturesDefinitive luxury
- NewsAll-electric GMC Hummer unveiled, with 1,000PS and 560+km driving range