2017 Geneva Motor Show: Volkswagen Arteon teased ahead of global debut
Volkswagen has teased the much-anticipated Arteon which is going to make its global debut at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show. The fastback-styled sedan will be positioned above the Passat and will replace the aging CC coupe in VW's line-up.
LED headlights and radiator grille merge to create completely new front end
Volkswagen has given the Arteon a completely new look compared to its other models. The Arteon features a front end in which the LED headlights and DRLs are merged together with the chrome crossbars of the grille, whereas its rear gets a subtle spoiler and narrow tail lights. The company claims that it has given the Arteon a more spacious cabin too with ample head and legroom at all seats.
The rear gets subtle spoiler and narrow tail lights
Volkswagen has also stated that it will debut its latest generation of driver assistance systems in the Arteon. The German automaker hasn't reveal any technical details yet.
We are not sure if the Volkswagen Arteon will arrive in India, but it is expected to be launched globally this summer. Upon its launch, the Arteon will rival the likes of the BMW 4 Series Gran Coupé.
2017 Geneva Motor Show: Preview
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh