2017 BS-4 compliant Honda CB Shine SP launched in India at Rs 65,354
Honda Two Wheelers has opened sales of the refreshed 2017 CB Shine SP in India at Rs 65,354 ex-Mumbai. The motorcycle, like before, is available in three trims - standard (Rs 65,354), DLX (Rs 67,947) and then the CBS at Rs 70,022. The motorcycle also sees a marginal increment in its price from the BS-3 units - approximately Rs 300.
The engine sees a slight drop in power compared to the BS3 (10.7PS) unit at 10.3PS while torque stays at 10.30Nm. The motorcycle comes with a 5-speed gearbox unlike the Shine which persists with a 4-speed unit. The other change is the introduction of AHO and new graphics. Honda has also added new MRF nylogrip low rolling resistance tyres to the CB Shine SP for increased fuel efficiency. While there are no fuel efficiency claims being made, the company says that it is patenting this technology. Honda claims a top speed of 93kmph from the CB Shine SP.
Starts Rs 57,683
Starts Rs 63,300
Starts Rs 68,900
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala
- Top-5 best selling cars for July 2022
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works