2017 Ameo Cup: Guest driver Devin Robertson dominates Race 1
In the second round of the 2017 Ameo Cup, guest driver, Devin Robertson from South Africa dominated the practice sessions, qualifying and Race 1.
Guest driver, Devin Robertson, from South Africa, en route victory at Race 1 of Round 2 of the Volkswagen Cup
Robertson, a Polo R Cup champion, was around 2 seconds quicker than Karminder Singh (second fastest) during practice. He even managed to take pole position with a time of 1min 54.150sec, while A Sandeep Kumar (1min 55.252sec) and Karminder Singh (1min 55.268sec) took P2 and P3.
(L-R) Sirish Vissa, head of VW Motorsport India with drivers Karminder Pal Singh, Devin Robertson and Sandeep Kumar
In Race 1, Robertson managed to pull a significant lead, finishing almost 11 seconds ahead of Singh, who finished second. Kumar finished around six seconds later to take third.
Devin leads the pack, chased by Karminder and Sandeep in Race 1
Starts Rs 5.96 Lakhs
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh