2016 Volvo S60 Cross Country to be launched in India on March 11, 2016
Volvo will launch the S60 Cross Country in India on March 11, 2016. The 2016 Volvo S60 Cross Country was first unveiled at the Detroit Auto Show and will be the company's first launch this year in India.
The Volvo S60 Cross Country, naturally, is based on the S60 sedan but gets a rough road package. This includes jacking up the ride height by 65mm and 18- and 19-inch wheels depending on the variant selected. Volvo also offers AWD with the S60 Cross Country, however, this is dependant on the engine selected. Speaking of which, the Volvo S60 Cross Country is offered with a choice of an 187PS 2.0-litre D4 motor and 178PS 2.4-litre D4 motor. AWD is offered only on the latter as of now.
Globally, Volvo have announced updates to its 2017 range. This includes new colour schemes, updated interiors as well as a new engine. This model, however, will go into production by late 2016 and thus may come to India only next year.
- Toyota showcased modern and sustainable technology range at Auto Expo 2023
- 2023 Hyundai Aura launched, prices start from Rs 6.29 lakh
- Car sales January 2023: Maruti Suzuki, Kia, Tata Motors, and more
- Mysterious Barriers on Highway in Madhya Pradesh
- Hero Xoom launched in India, prices start from Rs 68,599