2016 Skoda Superb teased before its official unveil in February 2015
Earlier this year, there were reports that the 2016 Skoda Superb will be bigger and roomier than the current-gen car. Now, Skoda has teased its all-new Superb before its official unveil at the 2015 Geneva Auto Show. The car will also be showcased to a select few at Prague in mid-February before its Geneva unveil.
The new Skoda Superb will be based on the Volkswagen group's MQB platform, which the company claims will be the best in terms of infotainment, connectivity, comfort, performance, fuel efficiency, eco-friendliness and safety. It is expected to get a lot of new options for engines and transmission as well. Skoda say that they have completed the final tests on the new Superb and it is ready to be rolled out in the UK markets in mid-2015.
"The new koda Superb is the best koda ever. This latest generation of our flagship will appeal to new groups of customers in the business and private sector. The qualities of the Superb emphasise the brand's values and point to the future of koda," said Koda CEO Prof Dr H.C Winfried Vahland.
The new Skoda flagship should also make its way to India sometime in late 2015 or early 2016. The current-gen Superb has been selling quite well despite the steep price that it commands.
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed