2016 Renault Duster launched in India at Rs 8.47 lakh
Renault has finally launched the facelifted Duster in India starting at Rs 8.47 lakh (ex-Delhi) for the base 4X2 petrol variant. The most significant update that the Renault Duster gets is the 6-speed Easy-R AMT which is available in the 4X2 110PS diesel variants. The Renault Duster AMT will cost you Rs 11.67 lakh and Rs 12.87 lakh (ex-Delhi) for the RXL and top spec RXZ variants, respectively. The other changes are purely cosmetic although Renault does claim that the Duster has a new CMO10 and T4 E&E architecture that makes the Duster safer.
On the outside, the 2016 Renault Duster gets an all new face with an updated bumper, headlights and grille. The rear meanwhile, gets new LED taillights and a new bumper. Renault has also launched a new colour called 'Cayenne Orange' and has given the Duster new 16-inch alloy wheels. The interior gets a new crimson and black combo, a revised dashboard layout and climate control.
On the safety front, the new Renault Duster features ABS, EBD with brake assist, dual airbags, ESP and also hill start assist. The new Renault Duster will be powered by the same 85PS petrol and diesel engines and the 110PS diesel mill which can be optioned with AWD.
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar: Prices and variants explained