2016 Range Rover Evoque SUV launched in India at Rs 47.1 lakh
Jaguar Land Rover has launched the 2016 Range Rover Evoque SUV in India at Rs 47.1 lakh (ex-Mumbai) which includes the three year 100,000km warranty support. This Evoque is offered in four variants - Pure, SE, HSE and HSE Dynamic. It was initially showcased at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show and the upgrade gives the SUV an updated exterior and interiors. The front end gets a new grille and headlamps, a new bumper with large air dams and bonnet scoops on the HSE Dynamic trim. The tail end of the car gets a new spoiler, roof fins and a 3G antenna that boosts phone signals. The updated interior gets an 8-inch infotainment unit with an Incontrol Touch system that allows users to swipe between screens like in a smartphone.
Although the 2016 Evoque gets the new all-aluminium Ingenium TD4 diesel engines and the Si4 petrol mill internationally, the India-spec model retains the 2.2-litre 190PS SD4 diesel from the outgoing model, mated to a 9-speed automatic. Other features on the 2016 Range Rover Evoque are the All-Terrain Progress Control (ATPC) seen in the Range Rover and Range Rover Sport models, Lane Keeping Assist, Attention Assist and Autonomous Emergency Braking.
2016 Range Rover Evoque prices
|Pure||Rs 47.1 lakh|
|SE||Rs 52.9 lakh|
|HSE||Rs 57.7 lakh|
|HSE Dynamic||Rs 63.2 lakh|
More from OVERDRIVE on the new 2016 Range Rover Evoque
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant