2016 Mitsubishi Lancer unveiled
Mitsubishi has unveiled the 2016 Lancer with a fresh design and impressive equipment levels. This car comes in two trims, the ES and the GT. The ES is the base variant featuring a colour LCD display in the instrument cluster, FUSE handsfree link system, automatic air conditioning and climate control, revised alloy wheels, rear view parking camera, rain sensitive wipers, auto on/off headlights, fog lights DRLs and a lot more.
The 2016 Mistubishi Lancer GT
The GT is a sports sedan with aggressive styling on the outside and a set of large 18-inch dual tone alloy wheels. It gets sport-tuned suspension and larger disc brakes. A 5-speed manual transmission is standard, while CVT8 transmission is optional with paddle shifters. This is the same transmission that comes with the Outlander and the Outlander Sport .
There is no change under the hood as the ES trim uses the same 2-litre engine producing 150PS of power and the GT trim retains the 2.4-litre I4 DOHC engine producing 170PS of power and 226Nm of torque. The prices start at $17,595 (Rs 11.7 lakh roughly).
With the Lancer Evolution getting discontinued, Mitsubishi has launched the Lancer Ralliart, positioned between the GT variant and the Evo. The Ralliart borrows the dual-clutch transmission and the 2-litre I4 DOHC turbocharged engine from the Evo.
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years