2016 Mercedes-Benz A-Class (facelift) launched in India at Rs 24.95 lakh
Mercedes-Benz has delivered on its promise of launching 15 new products in India in 2015 and the final one comes in the form of the A-Class facelift. In its new sportier avatar, the A-Class gets a sharper front bumper, revised grille, new headlights that feature all-LED headlamps, tail lights with revised detailing and a redesigned rear bumper.
On the inside, the update brings revised instrumentation, a new finish for the switches and a more up to date infotainment system. The tunnel console gets a new rotary switch for selecting various driving modes. The seats feature slightly redesigned fabric upholstery. Panoramic sunroof is standard.
Like the outgoing model, there are two engine options - the A180 Sport with a 1.6-litre petrol engine that puts out 122PS and 200Nm; and the A200 CDI with a 2.2-litre diesel that produces 136PS and 300Nm.
The A-Class facelift is priced at Rs 24.95 lakh (ex-Mumbai) for the petrol variant and Rs 25.95 lakh (ex-Mumbai) for the diesel.
Starts Rs 39.9 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector