2016 Los Angeles Auto Show: Mercedes-Maybach S 650 image gallery
Mercedes-Maybach has brought in an exclusive uber premium model, the S 650 Cabriolet at the ongoing 2016 Los Angeles Auto Show. It is an S-Class Cabriolet based special edition model and will be available by end 2017. Priced at Rs 2.17 crore (3 lakh), only 300 specimens of this specially crafted model will be available. It features distinct elements that make it look even more special than the regular S-Class Cabriolet. The cabin comes equipped with features and design inspiration from the Mercedes-Benz Arrow 460-Granturismo yacht. Yes! a yacht!. And all that is not just aesthetics. Under the skin sits a V12 that can make the S 650 Cabriolet reach 0 to 100kmph in 4.1 seconds. More details on every aspect of the 2017 Mercedes Maybach S 650 Cabriolet here.
Swarovski headlamps are standard on the Mercedes Maybach S 650 Cabriolet
The 20?inch Maybach forged wheels with a bichromatic finish lend a special touch
S 650 Cabriolet gets the same silhouette as the regular S-Class Cabriolet
More chroime and aluminium bits on the rear profile to make it look distinct than the regular version
The Mercedes-Maybach S 650 Cabriole with the prominent lines on the bonnet highlighting the performance of the motor
The optional features on the regular S-Class Cabriolet are standard on the S 650 Cabriolet
The S 650 Cabriolet gets a waterfall-like seat upholstery and a diamond quilting on the side bolsters of the seat with Budapest piping
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Price Comparison: Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Skoda Kushaq Vs Kia Seltos Vs Volkswagen Taigun Vs MG Astor