2016 Honda Dream Neo launched in India at Rs 49,070
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI) has launched the updated Dream Neo which gets some minor styling tweaks. There are no mechanical upgrades and it retains the 110cc engine which makes 8.25PS and 8.63Nm.
The 2016 Honda Dream Neo gets a 3D emblem on the fuel tank and a chrome plated muffler protector. It is available with different graphics and in three new colours which includes black with blue stripes, imperial red metallic and geny grey metallic. It is priced at Rs 49,070 (ex-showroom, New Delhi). The Honda Dream Neo, the company claims, returns 74kmpl fuel efficiency.
Starts Rs 42,391
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700