2016 Honda Dream Neo launched in India at Rs 49,070
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI) has launched the updated Dream Neo which gets some minor styling tweaks. There are no mechanical upgrades and it retains the 110cc engine which makes 8.25PS and 8.63Nm.
The 2016 Honda Dream Neo gets a 3D emblem on the fuel tank and a chrome plated muffler protector. It is available with different graphics and in three new colours which includes black with blue stripes, imperial red metallic and geny grey metallic. It is priced at Rs 49,070 (ex-showroom, New Delhi). The Honda Dream Neo, the company claims, returns 74kmpl fuel efficiency.
Starts Rs 42,391
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?