2016 Honda Amaze facelift launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
Honda have launched the new Amaze in India at a starting price of Rs 5.29 lakh, ex-Delhi. There are 10 trims on offer, out of which four each are for diesel/petrol while two are for the petrol automatic.
In a brief, the changes to the outside include fresh bumpers, redesigned head and tail lamps, new enclosures for the front fog lamps, new grille and alloy wheel design. Inside, there is an all-new upholstery on offer. The infotainment, instrument cluster as well as HVAC have undergone changes as well. In fact, the interior doesn't even have a passing resemblance to the older car. Climate control is now being offered on select trims. You can check all the changes in the new Amaze in our preview story.
The free revving 1.2-litre 88PS petrol and 100PS 1.5-litre diesel engines haven't undergone any changes. While manual transmission is standard, the petrol now comes with the option of a CVT instead of the torque converter in the previous iteration.
In terms of safety, from the base variants the new Honda Amaze will offer airbags as an option. ABS as well as EBD is standard on diesel and CVT trims of the Amaze. The new Honda Amaze is on sale right now, but bookings for the variants with the safety pack will start in India from May 2016.
Starts Rs 6.1 Lakhs
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet