2016 Geneva Motor Show: Tata Hexa Tuff showcased
Tata Motors has displayed the Hexa Tuff at the ongoing 2016 Geneva Auto Show. The Hexa Tuff is a rugged crossover based on the Hexa MPV.
The company had showcased the Hexa MPV at the 2016 Auto Expo. The Tata Hexa Tuff gets additional matte cladding and blackened headlights on the outside. In addition, it also features a cycle rack on the roof.
The interiors of the Hexa Tuff have premium features such as head up display, navigation system with 3D maps and tyre pressure monitoring system.
The Hexa Tuff, similar to the MPV, will be powered by the same 2.2-litre engine that makes 156PS/400Nm. It is the same Varicor400 engine that powers the new Safari Storme. This engine will be offered with manual as well as automatic transmissions. The Tata Hexa will go on sale sometime this year.
For more news on launches and unveils at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show, click here
Starts Rs 12.99 Lakhs
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details
- FeaturesDefinitive luxury
- NewsAll-electric GMC Hummer unveiled, with 1,000PS and 560+km driving range