2016 Geneva Motor Show: Rolls Royce Ghost Black Badge and Wraith Black Badge image gallery
Rolls Royce has unveiled the Ghost Black Badge and the Wraith Black Badge at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. Both models get carbon fibre alloys while the Spirit of Ecstasy figurine gets a high-gloss black colour treatment. On every car, the layers of paint and lacquer will be hand polished multiple times to ensure it is the darkest black colour on a production car, as claimed by Rolls-Royce.
On the engine front, both the Ghost Black Badge and the Wraith Black Badge retain the same 6.6-litre V12 engine from the regular version. However, both get an updated 8-speed automatic transmission. On the Ghost Black Badge, the engine has been tuned to deliver a 603PS and 840Nm of torque. It gets new drive shafts while the suspension and steering have been updated as well.
The Wraith Black Badge continues to make 623PS of power but delivers a higher 870Nm of torque. It gets a redesigned air-suspension set up and new drive shafts. Both Black Badge models get bigger front brake discs while the Wraith Black Badge comes with automatic LED headlights.
Starts Rs 5.45 Crore
- Toyota showcased modern and sustainable technology range at Auto Expo 2023
- 2023 Hyundai Aura launched, prices start from Rs 6.29 lakh
- Car sales January 2023: Maruti Suzuki, Kia, Tata Motors, and more
- Hero Xoom launched in India, prices start from Rs 68,599
- Toyota continues to be world's largest carmaker third year in a row