2016 Geneva Motor Show: Rolls Royce Ghost Black Badge and Wraith Black Badge image gallery
Rolls Royce has unveiled the Ghost Black Badge and the Wraith Black Badge at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. Both models get carbon fibre alloys while the Spirit of Ecstasy figurine gets a high-gloss black colour treatment. On every car, the layers of paint and lacquer will be hand polished multiple times to ensure it is the darkest black colour on a production car, as claimed by Rolls-Royce.
On the engine front, both the Ghost Black Badge and the Wraith Black Badge retain the same 6.6-litre V12 engine from the regular version. However, both get an updated 8-speed automatic transmission. On the Ghost Black Badge, the engine has been tuned to deliver a 603PS and 840Nm of torque. It gets new drive shafts while the suspension and steering have been updated as well.
The Wraith Black Badge continues to make 623PS of power but delivers a higher 870Nm of torque. It gets a redesigned air-suspension set up and new drive shafts. Both Black Badge models get bigger front brake discs while the Wraith Black Badge comes with automatic LED headlights.
Starts Rs 5.45 Crore
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?