2016 Geneva Motor Show: Renault Scenic revealed
Renault will be showcasing the new generation Scenic at the 2016 Geneva Auto Show. However, detailed images showing the exterior profile have been released officially by the company. The fourth generation Renault Scenic will redefine the MPV segment, claims the French carmaker.
The Renault Scenic, launched in 1996, was the first MPV in Europe. The company has sold nearly 5 million units till date. The new generation Scenic will be unveiled by Carlos Ghosn, CEO and Laurens van den Acker, design chief - Renault. The MPV is expected to fill the gap between Renault Captur and Kadjar SUV.
The new generation makeover gives the MPV a dynamic look. The large Renault logo occupies the central position on the sleek radiator grille. The C-shaped headlights get LED daytime running lights. Also, the ground clearance of the new model has been raised while the rear overhang has been shortened. The wider track at both the front and rear provide the MPV with a solid stance, says Renault.
The Renault Scenic will be available in five- and seven-seat options. The latter will be called the Grand Scenic. The design chief states that there will be visual differences between both these versions.
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years